Visit my Post


Reigning extra Trisha is alive adamantine on her Bollywood admission Khatta Meetha adverse Akshay Kumar directed by her coach Priyadarshan.

We additionally apprehend that the extra has doled out innumerable dates for her B-town debut. “I absolved 120 canicule for the film, aback Priyadarshan works actual fast in allegory to added Bollywood filmmakers. He has captivated up best of the shooting; we alone accept a 15-day agenda left,” Trisha said to a arch English daily.

“Akshay’s accepted to accept abundant banana timing, I anticipate alike my banana timing is acceptable as I accept done lots of Tamil and Telugu ball flicks. Besides comedy, the blur has its allotment of affecting moments too. Alive with Akshay has been a affable experience, he has been a acceptable teacher. I accept learnt a lot from him,” she added.

About her three blur accord with Akshay Kumar, she revealed, “Of course. I accept to do addition blur for Akshay’s assembly house, either with him or some added actor.”

Interestingly Trisha hasn’t active a distinct Tollywood activity in 2010. Is she planning to accord up Tollywood? She chirps in quickly, “Nothing of that sort. Tollywood has been alleviative me great, so I don’t charge a break. I couldn’t do Ravi Teja’s blur aback it got adjourned and my dates went bare in February and March. Now they appetite dates in April but I had already allotted those dates to my Hindi blur Khatta Meetha and Kamal sir’s fresh Tamil film.” Trisha says she’s activity to animation aback in Tollywood actual anon with a big-ticket entertainer.